Monday, July 20, 2009

Gimme Some L'Amour!

What can I say about Michelle L'Amour? Yummy. I love this gal. Somehow, I came across a YouTube video of her appearance on the television show America's Got Talent, and I was in love. In a heterosexual girl-crush kind of way. Though, if the opportunity arose, I most certainly would not kick her out of bed either... Allow me to give you the pleasurable experience I had of watching the aforementioned video:



How delicious was that!? She really has mastered the art of burlesque. The art of burlesque, by the way, is more about the tease than it is about the actual stripping. And boy can she tease! The fact that she chose to do her Snow White routine was just the icing on the cake for me. (That same routine won her the title of Miss Exotic World 2005.)

Something else I love about her is the fact she does not have today's standard of a "hot" female body. She has hips. She has small boobs. She has very pale skin. Not exactly the Fake-and-Bake-Barbie look that seems to be all the rage these days. You know what else? She looks like me! Seeing those male judges practically wet themselves over her made me feel really good about myself, because my naked body is practically identical her hers. And to think that for the longest time I considered myself unattractive because I had hips and smaller breasts. I guess it's not what you have, but how you use it!

On a side note- who the hell does Brandy Norwood think she is acting all high and mighty, calling Michelle a tramp on national television? If memory serves, is was Brandy who was involved with producer Robert Smith and hid the relationship until she got knocked up. They then claimed to be married, but it turned out to all be a ruse to protect her image. Yeah, sounds like she's little Miss Innocent...

Another video, because who doesn't enjoy watching women twirl pasties on their nipples? You can also see Michelle's signature "The Ass That Goes POW!" move:



For more information about this sweet vixen, check out her web page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment